Davies Craig 0444 Digital Radiator Fans Controller: Adjustable Temperature Range
The Davies Craig Digital Electric Fan Controller Kit (Part Number 0444) is designed to turn on fans by sensing air temperature as it passes through the radiator with the sensor placed in the radiator fin section, so there is no need to cut hoses. It has an adjustable temperature range of 104 to 230º F (40 to 110º C) and can show Centigrade or Fahrenheit. Temperature is set by pressing the set button. The controller can run 1 or 2 fans. The second fan (if applicable) will start 10 seconds after the first fan runs. It can be operated thermally and also when the air conditioning is in operation.
- Max voltage: 15V
- Max current: 50A
- Relay setup: Dual relay
- Speed: Single speed - 10 second delay to start up the second fan
- Applications: works with single and dual fan applications
- Temperature Display: LED digital temp display – actual temperature + set temperature
- Temperature Display: Centigrade+ Fahrenheit Temperature settings: 104 to 230º F (40 to 110º C)
- Temperature setting: Push Button
- Circuit type: Pre-programmed micro controller
- Output wires: Batt + Batt - IGN, AC Clutch, Fan #1, Fan #2 Thermistor Probe
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.6" x 2.2" (95 x 65 x 56 mm)
- 2 year warranty from Davies Craig
- IMPORTANT: Not designed to control Davies Craig Electric Water Pumps (EWP): to control an EWP use Davies Craig 8001
Kit Contents: Digital Fan Controller,mount kit, scotch lock (wire tap), yellow butt connector, ring terminal, and self tapping screws (2).