Daytona Sensors 112002 WEGO III Wideband AFR Tuning Gauge
Daytona Sensors WEGO III Wideband AFR Tuning Gauge
This 112002 WEGO unit has a 96" harness length, plus the 16" oxygen sensor harness, for a total length of 112". This unit will work on motorcycles, the only difference is the harness length: the 112001 motorcycle unit has a shorter 42" harness (42" + 16" = 58" total length).
The Daytona Sensors 112002 / WEGO3-SYS-A WEGO III Wideband Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor System is a third generation product that utilizes the proven Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band exhaust gas oxygen sensor. This kit includes WEGO III unit with extended length harness for automotive applications, Bosch LSU 4.2 oxygen sensor, 18 x 1.5 mm weld nut for exhaust pipe, wiring connectors and software on CDROM. By utilizing miniature surface mount electronics technology, digital signal processing techniques, and a switching power supply for the sensor heater, the WEGO III provides the same level accuracy as lab systems costing thousands of dollars.
Data Logging Software: The WEGO III features data logging and includes a built-in USB interface for easy connection to laptop computers (or PCs). This data logging capability greatly facilitates engine tuning and diagnosis of driveability issues. The WEGO III can store data for over 2 hours of operation.You can use our WEGO Log software to download and display this data on a chart recorder type screen. WEGO Log software runs under Windows ME/XP/Vista. The software allows viewing AFR, engine RPM, and analog sensor data with user defined scaling. Data can also be analyzed to calculate required fuel correction tables with the same RPM rows and throttle position (TPS) columns used by Dynojet Power Commander (PC) systems. Correction values can then be copied and pasted into the PC software using provided Excel spreadsheets (refer to website for details).
Available data includes AFR (air/fuel ratio), engine RPM, and a 0-5V analog input. The RPM input can be connected to a tachometer signal or driven directly from an ignition coil. RPM data is correctly scaled and displayed for 1-12 cylinder engines. The analog input can be connected to sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure. Analog data can be scaled to display the correct units, such as percent throttle position or In-Hg manifold pressure.
Complete air/fuel ratio metering system with built-in data logging:
- Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays air/fuel ratio (AFR) and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure
- Can be used for on-road or dyno testing
- Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications
- Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3-19.5 AFR range
- Easy free-air calibration for sensor aging effects
- 0-5V analog AFR output for interface to dyno instrumentation
- Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator
- Current draw is approx. 1 amp
- Built-in USB interface
- Fully encapsulated with water-proof LED display