Centech AP-1 Auxiliary Power 5 Fuse Panel plus Relay Wiring Kit
This kit includes:
- Centech AP-1 Fuse Panel
- Centech AP-170R Relay Wiring Kit
This kit includes:
Centech AP-1 Fuse Panel
Centech AP-170R Relay Wiring Kit
- This Centech AP-1 auxiliary power fuse panel's compact size (3.0” x 2.4” x 1.25”) allows for easy installation. Once the fuse panel is mounted, you simply attach the positive and negative wire between the power source (battery or relay) and the heavy power studs on the panel. This will allow the AP-1 to supply safe, fused power for up to eight individual electronic devices, including radio, GPS and other accessories up to 60 amperes.
- Adding your accessory is as simple as routing your power wiring from your device to one of the eight positive and grounding lugless termial strips on the AP-1. Centech's lugless terminal strips require you to strip off a small amount of wire insulation and insert the copper wire into the opening under the retaining screw. No additional fasteners are needed.
- Manufactured using only high quality materials such as plated contacts and stainless steel hardware, the water resistant AP-1 fuse panel will provide reliable service no matter your application.
- The fuse panel utilizes ATC type fuses that do not spark when blown while the built-in “grounding” system ensures that the electrical system works properly and safely at all times.
- Each AP-1 comes complete with fuses and necessary hardware, instructions and a Centech one year warranty.
- Be sure to look at the Centech AP-170R wiring kit that is what you need to wire your AP-1 panel!
- The Centech AP-170R assemblies consist of a high performance relay and associated wiring need to operate the Centech AP-1 fuse panels (also included). These work especially well with the CAN BUS system and also work well with a standard ignition switch.
- Included with each kit is a high current relay needed to switch battery power to the fuse panel along with the necessary high temperature, color coded and labeled wire.
- Wire is provided to operate the relay from a low current source such as a tail lamp.
- The AP-170R comes with instructions and is also covered by a Centech one year warranty.
Write Your Own Review