Daytona Sensors 113001 WEGO IV Dual Channel Wideband Gauge
Daytona Sensors WEGO IV Dual Channel Wideband Gauge
The Daytona Sensors WEGO4D-SYS / 113001 Dual Channel WEGO IV unit is one of the newest members of the Daytona Sensors WEGO family. WEGO IV units use the same WEGO Log data logging software and have the same features and capabilities as the WEGO III except that WEGO IV units are not encapsulated and are intended for use in a underdash or dyno lab environment. An industrial grade clamping terminal block on the rear panel allows easy and reliable hookup without soldering or crimping.
The Dual Channel WEGO IV displays and logs two channels of air/fuel (AFR) data!
The WEGO IV Dual Channel Wide-band Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor System includes the WEGO IV unit with dual display, Two (2) Bosch LSU 4.2 oxygen sensors, Two (2) 96” sensor extension cables, Two (2) 18 x 1.5 mm weld nuts for exhaust pipe, USB cable, detailed instructions and software on CD-ROM.
The WEGO IV features:
- A complete air/fuel ratio metering system with built-in data logging
- Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays air/fuel ratio (AFR) and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure
- Can be used for on-road or dyno testing
- Suitable for underdash or lab use in automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications
- Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3-19.5 AFR range
- Easy free-air calibration for sensor aging effects
- 0-5V analog AFR output for interface to dyno instrumentation
- Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator
- Current draw is approximately 1 amp