Zeitronix ECA-2 Ethanol Content Analyzer CAN Bus with Sensor & Dual Gauge Yellow
Zeitronix ECA-2 Ethanol Content Analyzer CAN Bus with Sensor & Dual Gauge Red
Zeitronix CAN Bus Ethanol Content Analyzer / ECA-2 plus Gauge with flex fuel sensor
- Zeitronix ECA-2 CAN Bus
- Zeitronix Ethanol Percentage (%) and Fuel temperature gauge, yellow digits
- Zeitronix flow through flex fuel sensor with harness
- CAN Bus communication for easy connection and logging through other CAN Bus devices
- Two 0-5 Volt analog outputs: Ethanol % and Fuel Temperature for use with Dashes, ECUs, data loggers and engine management systems
- Ethanol Percentage, 0-5 Volts, 0% to 100%
- Fuel Temperature, 0-5 Volts, -40 to 125 °C (-40 to 257 °F)
- Connecting harness to Zeitronix Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor is included, flex fuel sensor is included
- ECA-2 dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1" (76mm x 50mm x 25mm)
- Made in the USA!
What's your ethanol percentage? The ethanol content of E85 fuel can vary from 60% to 92% ethanol. A fill up with E85 can drastically change the mix of fuel in your vehicle. For performance drivers determining actual ethanol content of E85 is essential to maximizing an engine tune and horsepower.
Why know your ethanol percentage? E85 has the equivalent octane rating of 105 octane gasoline. Higher octane fuel is more resistant to knock allowing for more aggressive ignition timing, higher compression and increased engine power over gasoline itself. The Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer helps you get the most out of your engine and fuel.
Ethanol Content Analyzer ECA-2 Analog Outputs: Ethanol content and temperature analog outputs are available as part of the ECA-2. The flex fuel sensor does not provide these outputs. Zeitronix has created the ECA-2 to provide these outputs making use of E-85 easier with after market engine control modules and data logging systems.
- User selectable CAN Bus Speed: 1Mbps, 500 Kbps, 250 Kbps, 125 Kbps
- User selectable CAN Bus ID: Standard (11 bit) and Extended (29 bit)
- User selectable CAN Bus address: Standard 0x0000 to 0x7FF Extended 0x0000 to 0x7FFF
- User selectable CAN Bus update rate: 1ms (1000Hz) to 250ms (4 Hz)
- 120 ohm termination - None
- CAN DATA: Data 0 : E % = 8 bit, Data 1 : Fuel Temperature (C) = 8 bit - 40, Data 7: FF Sensor Status, 0x00 Sensor OK, 0x01 Sensor fault
- CAN Bus ID Standard (11 bit), CAN Bus ID (HEX) 0x00EC, CAN Bus Update Rate 250 ms (4 Hz), CAN Bus Speed 500 Kbps
- Zeitronix serial cable (available separately, not included) is required for other than default set up
- Ethanol content and temperature analog outputs are available as part of the ECA-2 CAN Bus. The flex fuel sensor does not provide these outputs. Zeitronix has created the ECA-2 CAN Bus to provide these outputs making use of E-85 easier with after market engine control modules and data logging systems.