Zeitronix ECA-2 Ethanol Content Analyzer, Flex Fuel Sensor, Hacker Display Red
Zeitronix ECA-2 Ethanol Content Analyzer, Flex Fuel Sensor, Hacker Display RED
Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer ( ECA-2 ) Plus Flex Fuel Sensor and Hacker Display
- Zeitronix ECA-2
- Zeitronix flex fuel sensor and connecting harness
- Zeitronix Hacker Ethanol Percentage (%) gauge, Red digits
- Two 0-5 V analog outputs: Ethanol % and Fuel Temperature for use with ECUs, data logging and engine management systems
- Ethanol Percentage, 0-5 Volts, 0% to 100%
- Fuel Temperature, 0-5 Volts, -40 to 125 °C (-40 to 257 °F)
- Connecting harness to Zeitronix Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor is included
- ECA-2 dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1" (76mm x 50mm x 25mm)
- Zeitronix Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor: both tubes are 0.37" and 0.5" at the flange.
- Made in the USA!
Hacker Ethanol Percentage Gauge
- The Zeitronix Hacker/Tweaker Ethanol Percentage Display is a very small E 85 display for the ECA-2
- Designed to fit into tight spots, full board dimensions are less than 2" by 1"
- The minimum opening to display the digital readout is only 0.56 x 1.4 inches
- It's an open frame and bare board display meant to be mounted in the dash, in place of a stock clock or wherever you, the Hacker, wants to mount a discrete Ethanol Percentage display
- Like all LED displays it requires a tinted foil or Lexan cover: Lexan cover not included
- There are two mounting holes for screws or standoffs
- Display powers up right from the ECA-2 GAUGE port.
Why know your ethanol percentage? E85 has the equivalent octane rating of 105 octane gasoline. Higher octane fuel is more resistant to knock allowing for more aggressive ignition timing, higher compression and increased engine power over gasoline itself. The Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer helps you get the most out of your engine and fuel.
Ethanol Content Analyzer ECA-2 Analog Outputs: Ethanol content and temperature analog outputs are available as part of the ECA-2. The flex fuel sensor does not provide these outputs. Zeitronix has created the ECA-2 to provide these outputs making use of E-85 easier with after market engine control modules and data logging systems.
Write Your Own Review