Zeitronix nDash Touch Screen Display plus Zt-2 Wideband O2 Sensor Data Log OBDII
Zeitronix DashDAQ Display Includes DashDAQ display, cables, license, Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor & Datalogging System
Zeitronix DashDAQ Display
- DashDAQ display, cables, license
- Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor & Datalogging System
DashDAQ display features:
- Zeitronix nDash display is Preconfigured for easy Plug and Play use with the Zt-2
- Display and data log AFR, RPM, EGT, Vacuum/Boost, TPS, and configurable User Inputs - additional sensors required unless input comes from OBDII - sensors not included, available separately
- 4.4" Touch-Screen offers 480x272 resolution using TFT LCD technology
- 24-bit full color display with contrast ratio of 350:1
- Dimensions are 5” x 3” x 0.75”, weight is only 0.5 lbs, (127mm x 77mm x 19mm, 275 grams)
- Full OBDII support for display of parameters such as Mass Air Flow, Spark Advance, Coolant Temperature, and many more! (OBDII is not required for use with the Zt-2)
- Generic OBDII, Enhanced Ford, Chrysler and GM drivers.
- For additional two channels nDash analog inputs are mapped to Zeitronix sensors - sensors not included, available separately
- Data logging support onto removable memory card - no laptop or PDA required. (memory card not included)
- Auto Adjusting backlight, night mode, and low power standby.
- Calculate Horsepower, Torque, 0 to 60 Performance, MPG and set configurable trip counters.
- Diagnose and clear check engine light error codes.
- OBDII and Plug and Play Zeitronix Zt-2 cables included.
- nDash Zt-2 license included
- Simple and secure windshield-mounted display.
Zt-2 Wideband O2 Sensor System features:
- Includes the Zt-2 Model 2010 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter, Wideband Oxygen Sensor, Sensor Harness, Signal Harness, PC Serial Cable, Datalogging Software, Installation Instructions and 2-Pin EGT Connector to retrofit your EGT probe. Data splitter included for simultaneous display and datalogging use. Made in the USA.
- The Zeitronix Wideband Air/Fuel ratio meter and datalogging system is a high quality, stand-alone system for use with carbureted and electronic fuel injection engines. Zt-2 Wideband Kits provide the best bang for your buck delivering unmatched quality, features and capabilities for very reasonable prices. The Zeitronix system provides the accuracy of a Dyno Air/Fuel reading right in your vehicle as well as multiple engine parameters. Supports Air/Fuel ratio as AFR/Lambda, plus RPM, Vacuum, Boost, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Throttle Position, 0-5 volt sensors, and Air/Fluid temperature sensors. Tune fuel injected and carbureted engines. Very simple installation. Connect two wires to +12V and ground and place the O2 sensor in the exhaust stream and you are ready to read AFR! Cut your tuning time in half!
- Finally you can tune for more power, closer to the edge, precisely monitoring Air/Fuel ratio Boost, EGT, RPM and throttle position datalogging up to 9 hours of data with a blazing rate of 74 samples per seconds per graph. The ZDL software can be utilized as a real time display when using a basic Zt-2 kit without the hardware display. Fully digital, smallest wideband O2 controller and datalogging system in the world! Zt-2 is about the size of 1" thick business card. Extremely compact design for installation where space is a premium.
- 0.1 AFR accuracy
- Operating voltage 10V to 18V
- Switching power supply for oxygen sensor heater
- Precise sensor temperature control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Integrated self resettable fuse
- Positive lock connectors
- Protected inputs and outputs
- Flexible Plug and Play Sensor Harness with a small, easy to route through the fire wall, connector
- Wideband Oxygen Sensor included
- Easy to install plug and play kit
- Adjustable Narrowband Switching Point
- Warning Alarms and Triggers
- Your laptop must have a serial port or a USB to serial port adapter, adapter is included!
- Bosch Wideband O2 sensor
- Linear Wideband Output AFR=Vx2+9.6
- Serial data output to the Zeitronix Wideband LCD Display
- Serial data output for real time datalogging (PC laptop required)
- RPM Input (tachometer, primary side ignition coil, crank, cam sensor). The RPM input works in any car and any ignition system. No additional adapters needed!
- Simulated and adjustable Narrowband Output to feed a stock ECU
- Throttle Position Input
- Boost (MAP) Sensor Input
- EGT Probe Input
- User Input
- User2 Input, Programmable to view/log 0-5V, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Boost Pressure, Water Temperature, Intake Air Temperature, Oil Temperature, Transmission Temperature. (Zt-2 model 2010- viewing supported in new LCD, ZR-2 gauges, and logging software)
- Warning Output * 5V output for sensors
Write Your Own Review