Zeitronix Zt-3 Wideband AFR plus Hacker / Tweaker Red LED Display
Zeitronix Zt-3 with Sensor and Hacker/Tweaker AFR LED Display Board Comb
Works with a stand alone engine management system, a piggy back fuel control or a carbureted engine. Includes small LED board perfect for fabricating a custom wideband display.
Zeitronix Zt-3 with Sensor and Hacker/Tweaker AFR LED Display Board Combo
We are an official Zeitronix Distributor - Ask about our Competitor Price Matching!
Included in this kit:
- Zt-3 Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Meter and Datalogging System
- Hacker/Tweaker Air Fuel Ratio Display Board with Red LEDs
- Bosch 5 wire Wideband Oxygen Sensor, Lambda LSU 4.9 series
- Oxygen Sensor Harness (10 feet length)
- Signal Harness
- Serial datalogging cable with RJ-12 to DB-9 converting plug
Made in the USA! The Zeitronix Wideband Air/Fuel ratio meter and datalogging system is a high quality, stand-alone system for use with carbureted and electronic fuel injection engines. The new Zt-3 has the same high quality, high precision air fuel ratio readings as the Zeitronix signature Zt-2 wideband. The Zt-3 supports wideband air fuel ratio and lambda readings, adjustable simulated narrowband output and a new configurable linear wideband output for ease of use with engine management systems and 3rd party gauges. The new Zt-3's dimensions are only 3 by 2 by 1 inches. The case includes slots case for easy zip tie mounting in a tucked away location.
Works with a stand alone engine management system, a piggy back fuel control or a carbureted engine. Finally you can tune for more power, closer to the edge, precisely monitoring Air/Fuel ratio and datalogging up to 9 hours of data with a blazing rate of 70 samples per seconds per graph.
Very simple installation - connect two wires to +12V and ground and place the O2 sensor in the exhaust stream and you are ready to read AFR! A simple LED indicator displays off, warm-up and running modes.
IMPORTANT: Warranty does not cover oxygen sensor, as these are wear items. Each oxygen sensor is tested to be fully functional by Zeitronix before shipping.
- 0.1 AFR accuracy
- Operating voltage 10V to 18V
- Switching power supply for oxygen sensor heater
- Precise sensor temperature control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Integrated self resettable fuse
- Positive lock connectors
- Protected inputs and outputs
- Flexible Plug and Play Sensor Harness with a small, easy to route through the fire wall, connector
- Adjustable Narrowband Switching Point
- Configurable Wideband Analog Output
- Bosch Wideband O2 sensor Input
- Simulated and adjustable Narrowband Output to feed a stock ECU
- Linear Wideband Output (configurable with a default setup of AFR = Volts * 2 + 9.6)
- Serial data output for real time datalogging (PC laptop required)
- Your laptop must have a serial port or a USB to serial port adapter, adapter NOT included
ZDL Datalogging Software: The Zt-3 communicates with the PC Laptop via the serial port. The ZDL logging software records up to 9 hours of data per single file. Different screen options are available. It has a black background for easy night tuning. The logging start, stop and pause accessible from keyboard shortcuts. Excel and text data export. Win98/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7 compatible. You do not need P4, P3 or even P2 laptop. Zeitronix understands that you want to leave your new laptop at home and dedicate your old laptop to car tuning. If your laptop is capable of running Win95 and up it is good enough for the Zeitronix logging software.
Zeitronix Hacker/Tweaker AFR Display Board with Red LEDs
This is for the serious enthusiast who wants to make their car stand out from the crowd with a super stealth and clean in-dash installation. So file, grind and glue until you have a clean, integrated, in-dash wideband AFR display. The Zeitronix Hacker/Tweaker is a very small AFR display for the Zt-2 or Zt-3 Wideband Systems. Designed to fit into tight spots, full board dimensions are less than 2" by 1". The minimum opening to display the digital readout is only 0.56 x 1.4 inches. It's an open frame and bare board display meant to be mounted in the dash, in place of a stock clock or wherever you, the Hacker/Tweaker wants to mount a discrete wideband AFR display. Like all LED displays it requires a tinted foil or Lexan cover (not included). There are two mounting holes for screws or standoffs. It powers up right from the Zt-2 or Zt-3 DATA port.